martes, 15 de diciembre de 2009

A WORLD IN PEACE

By: Sanchylove

Note: I do apologize for my english,
It is not my native languaje!

Touching my soul could talk tonight
Feeling which makes me think,
What moves me, what touches me,
Beyond my skin.
I could talk endlessly
And tell me how beautiful life seems
Yet it hurts!
Because in the midst of her beauty,
Humanity is suffering ...
People die,
In senseless deaths,
Without merit,
No predetermined time.
Die every day by injustice,
For the same indifference,
Afflicting the world,
And it is leading by the same darkness
That have been born since the first man!
Much longer will we,
In this futile war?
In this battle of interests,
In this terrible loss
In the light of God
...
All for what?
What sense does see blood
Innocent blood
What's the point, tears
Who pours the world!
It will be worth every bomb
That closes the eyes of a dreamer
That alone sinned, passing by ...
Just chose the wrong route ...
On a bad day!
Do not hurt us?
How can we encourage violence?
Do not try that new
Tenants of the world,
Children who just smile
A life not be educated in love ...
Above all?
Even a superficial
And cold math class ...

How wonderful,
With this, we go to the moon
But we got peace
A tip of theories, studies,
Degrees and postgraduate ... ?????
Noooo!
TIME TO LOOK WHAT WE'RE DOING?
TRACK TIME WITHIN EACH ...
IT'S TIME FOR THE SOUL touch us
And touch the souls of others
TIME TO CHANGE OUR WORLD
And do it peacefully
AND FULL OF LOVE!!
TO SHINE THE LIGHT OF DIVINE LOVE FOR ALL!
AND WE BREATHE AND LIVE IN PEACE
!

No hay comentarios: